Funding priorities of the foundation, which may be modified from time to time, include but are not limited to:
- Start up or seed money for projects in the Foundation’s area of interest.
- Service proposals, particularly for replicable programs that involve needy populations of children and adolescents.
- Research proposals that address important issues in the mental health and welfare of children and adolescents.
- Advocacy proposals that show promise of having a policy impact in a given area of psychiatry, social work or child welfare.
- Prevention or early intervention projects that address mental health issues or the emotional well being of children.
- Building projects and drug prevention and treatment projects are not funded.